Setting your bike's race and static sag is one of the most essential things you can do if you want proper suspension action.
- Thing is, it's kind of a pain to bother with, so on any given day at the track, probably 90% of the riders haven't checked or adjusted their bike's sag that day . . . or maybe the entire season.
- The Motool Slacker was developed with input from such companies as Pro Circuit, Factory Connection and MB1
- Easy to use -- although there's a 10-minute learning curve to the steps -- it simplifies the steps involved in setting rear and front sag so that you can't do it wrong and you don't need a lot of time or a helper!
- It's the only tool based on taking the measurement the proper way: across the arc of the rear axle, giving a precise measurement
- Works perfectly in the setup of the new generation of air forks and air shocks
- Features a remote display that can be quickly mounted to the handlebar for easily taking measurements
- NO HELPER NEEDED!
- Used and endorsed by most of the factory teams, big and small
- If you're a serious racer, or simply one who wants their suspension working the way it should, the Slacker Digital MoTool is a must-have