There are no better motorcycle levers than genuine Magura Power Levers. This design is the most widely copied lever design, but nothing matches Magura's quality, toughness or ease of use.
- Fits all vintage bikes such as Maico, Husky, CZ, Bultaco, Montesa, Ossa, Penton including the Japanese brands
- Fits on ProTaper and other similar "Fat" oversize dirt bike handlebars
- Fits nearly all Modern bikes.
- These are REAL Magura levers and perches, not the cheapie pot-metal "like-Magura" products sold by many others
- Included are a pair of levers and perches (the clutch and front brake are different)
- Split-perch designs for easy installation without removing your grips
- Standard size 6.2mm cable adjusters are included (see note below about cable size)
- Smooth acting for precise, controlled clutch release
- Forged aluminum lever blades are tough and nearly unbreakable
- The "dogleg" design makes it easy to ride with two fingers on the levers at all times
- Fits all handlebars including "fat bar" styles
- Also fits a wide variety of street bikes and were standard equipment on many Euro bikes
Important Note: Some cables, especially Japanese models require a larger cable adjuster. MEASURE your cables at the thicket part of the sheathed portion of the cable. Choose either standard 6.2mm adjusters or 8.3mm size. To purchase both sizes (an additional $10), send us an email.
Posted by Warwick on 11th Jul 2016
I think these are the best levers around, I have put them on 3 bikes so far, they get shipped quickly and any communication is prompt
GreatProduct Great Price
Posted by Unknown on 4th Apr 2016
Magura has always been top of the line. Bear sells them at a very competitive price and they communicate promptly and ship it right away. This survey shows they follow up as well.