A new, never been read copy of Classic Bike Magazine (CBR) Number Four --- the fourth issue of this glossy classic motorcycle publication.
More like a coffee table book than a traditional magazine, CBR combined luxurious photography with glossy premium paper to create a magazine worth saving as a collectable. It weighs nearly a pound!
Great idea, but the economy of 2001-2002 wasn't right for it, and CBR ceased publication after 5 issues. We have their remaining inventory of new, back issues.
Issue # 4 contains the following bike tests and stories:
- Cover story: 1986 Ducati 750 F1
- Mr. Smoothie: Suzuki's Wondrous Rotary RE5
- Yamaha DT1
- Oil-Tight Nostalgia: Honda's GB500 Single
- Vertical Twin Perfected: Yamaha XS650
- Cafe Society: Kawasaki Z1-R
- Pull-out posters: Suzuki RE5 and Yamaha XS650
- How to Insure Classic Bikes
- Sears Point Vintage Weekend
- Future Collectable: New-generation Triumph Trident
- Classic Sources: Where to find everything
- My First Ride: Triumph TR5
Plus additional stories, ads, classic bike news.
New and unread. Last ones we have in stock.
GREAT gift for the vintage/classic bike fan in your family.